Beginning with the End in Mind. Electing WearCare® at the beginning of your lease protects you from situations that may lead to Excess wear and use charges. WearCare® ensures that once your lease is complete, you can move to focusing on your next Lincoln.
Protection from Excess Wear and Use, Defined
All responsibility for excess wear and use charges will be waived at scheduled lease-end, up to $10,000.*
Speak with our Finance Manager, Rich Ernst, to discuss the advantages of WearCare® when you lease your next Lincoln.
Specific Areas Covered:
- Lenses: Cracked or broken lenses are considered excess wear.
- Tires: Any sidewall damage/plugs or exposed cables/belts are considered excess wear.
- Glass: Any type of glass damage is considered excess wear, as it compromises safety.
- Exterior: Four or more dents or scratches per panel or any with a diameter more than four inches is considered excess wear.
- Wheels: Scratches or gouges greater than six inches.
- Interior Burn Holes: Three or more per panel or any with a diameter greater than 1/8 inch are chargeable.
- Interior Stains: Two or more per panel or any stains greater than 1/2 inch in diameter are chargeable.
- Interior Cuts and Tears: Three or more per panel or any greater than 1/2 inch are chargeable.
*Damage covered by other products (such as insurance or warranties), missing parts (above $300), improper repairs and damage caused by criminal activities, racing, war, mechanical/electrical breakdowns and certain commercial uses are not waived. Summary only. Other exclusions apply. Always read contract for full details and terms.